CrazyEngineers Forum

CrazyEngineers Forum


My home electronics lab.

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 12:18 PM PDT

I'm very happy to say that I have finished building my home electronics lab.

you can see it on : practical electronics

Car Design Project

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 11:00 AM PDT

Hello fellow CEans, I recently got a request for a project based on automobile, to design a car. I need talented people to work with me. Here go my requirements:

1. Design: ProE, SolidWorks, etc
2. Engine works
3. Structure design
4. Analysts: Ansys, etc

that's all for now. Will add as required. Please post what kind of work have you done, and workshops, trainings, courses, depending on different factors I'll select people. Go ahead, i'll be back soon!

informaton mosiac paper

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 10:55 AM PDT

can anybody pls post the paper of information mosiac company ? and pattern of paper??

Prepare for CAT in college or alongwith job?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 09:06 AM PDT

Hi!

I've a doubt prevailing in my mind for months! I am 2nd year engineering student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Raipur. I want to pursue MBA. But unable to decide- "when to start preparing for that?" I want to do job after completing my engg. and so, I am strucked with the doubt in my mind that whether I would be able to prepare for CAT alongwith my job? OR should I start preparing for CAT now? But one thing is sure: I want to do job after B.Tech.

NTPC Recruitment Process

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 08:49 AM PDT

NTPC is a leading PSU in Bharat. To make it clear, any engineer can apply in the company. He can be of Computer, mechanical, electrical Civil electronic etc.

Let me tell you that the examination is tough and you will have prepare well for the examination. Let us dedicate this thread for posting question papers and other stuff for NTPC :)

Do check it out- >

NTPC Recruitment 2011 For Engineers, NTPCrecruitment 2011 For Engineers

Best Of Luck To All PSU Aspirants :cean:

soaps

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 07:21 AM PDT

In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?

direction

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 07:20 AM PDT

Laxman went 15 kms from my house, then turned left and walked 20 kms. He then turned east and walked 25 kms and finally turning left covered 20kms. How far was he from his house?

new member

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 05:23 AM PDT

Hello everyone on CE i have just joined :)

Puzzles

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:39 AM PDT

A causes B or C, but not both
F occurs only if B occurs
D occurs if B or C occurs
E occurs only if C occurs
J occurs only if E or F occurs
D causes G, H or both
H occurs if E occurs
G occurs if F occurs

If A occurs which of the following must occurs?
I. F and G
II. E and H
III. D

(a) I only
(b) II only
(c) III only
(d) I,II, & III
(e) I & II (or) II & III but not both

Show me d way how to solve this........................:confused::confused:

Avishkar 2011 Annual Techno-Management Fest, MNNIT Allahabad

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:19 AM PDT

AVISHKAR 2011, the annual Techno-Management fest of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has returned to embrace the sprouting bright engineering minds. Having set the records for getting better and bigger every year, this edition of Avishkar promises you that the bar will certainly be raised.The rarity of competing shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best is a more of a privilege than an opportunity. And you deserve better..

The 3-day festival encompassing a plethora of technical as well as management events is ready to enthrall the participants round the globe from 23rd to 25th of September 2011. So it's time to break your inhibitions, unleash the passion within and let the technology and technical leadership flow within you.

The official website of Avishkar 2011 has been launched.
Register and be a part of the technical extravaganza 'AVISHKAR 2011'.

Preparations

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:16 AM PDT

Hi. I'm in 3rd sem now. I'm not interested IT jobs. What should i do to get ec related jobs? Plz ans.

How to monitor the location of the color medicines in production?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 01:36 AM PDT

How to monitor the location of the color medicines in production?

How to ensure the quality of tablets?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 01:33 AM PDT

How to ensure the quality of tablets?

HOW TO get success in INFOSYS interview ?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 01:10 AM PDT

Hi am fresher doing btech(cse)

i want to join in infosys plz help me to get success in interview.

Abstract Data Type Operations

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 12:49 AM PDT

How does specification of operations of an abstract data type differ from the implementation of the operations?