TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Tricks and tips for Sony xperia Arc

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 07:25 PM PDT

I recently brought Sony xperia arc. I want to know all tricks. Anyone here who can help me with latest tricks and tips for Sony xperia arc.

New Bios for Asus p6x58d-e 502

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 07:21 PM PDT

expert in the unit by connecting the unit into the port 0 6g see it then shut down the computer and place it into a port of 6 g is seen drive in the bios, however if I attempt to boot the computer on port 0 on first port to be pulled mails and further things then all you acquire black screen and a blinking cursor in the top left of the screen. When it stops and puts the disc into the lower port 1

Windows 7: BIOS and Disk Management cannot detect Hard Drive

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 07:21 PM PDT

I am currently running the Windows 7 on my computer and the problem is that when I start the computer then it is not able to detect the hard drive where the OS is installed. Actually I have two hard drive in my computer and BIOS can only detect the one which is not having the BIOS in that. This is not just for the BIOS, it is same as the Disk Managements. I cannot understand that what is the diffi

Unable to reset Admin password in HP Deskjet 6988 Printer

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 05:32 PM PDT

I have a deskjet 6988 that I would like to set up wireless printing. I can connect to the printer via Ethernet and via wireless Ad-Hoc and can open the browser early warning system. When you select the Network tab, a dialog box opens and asks for a username and password. I know the owner's manual the name is "Admin", but never set a password and the password is blank. (I suspect I bought a unit re

Will rig allow playing Battlefield 3 using high settings?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 05:32 PM PDT

Recently I have upgraded with rig on the computer of mine. but still I wanted to know how can I run through BF3. I mean whether there should not be playing the game highest setting. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter will be highly appreciated.

Copy of cod 5 not working on Windows 7

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:44 PM PDT

Hello friends, I have taken the copy of the cod 5 of my friends pc but the problem is that it is not working on my computer. Actually whenever I start the single player then it is asking me for the CD. Can somebody help me with this?

Getting errors after HP Advisor update with HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:43 PM PDT

I have owned HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer and I am using my printer with my computer and before some days I get notification for update the software HP advisor and after that I have update the software and after updating the software whenever I try to print any document at that time I get "paper mismatch" error. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Almost all game is receiving less FSP in my laptop

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:36 PM PDT

Guys I really wonder what is creating this problem and I have been thinking what is the problem with this, initially I thought that this is a problem with my internet but right now I am having a good speed of internet but still the problem continues then I am just not able to think about what is the problem and why am I facing this problem please help me out with this.

Unwanted ‘Shadow’ effect while printing with HP Color Laserjet CP2025 printer

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:35 PM PDT

The printer is printing some documents, like effects "shadow" of pink at the source (several different), and even an image that you inserted. When printing a test page will not achieve this, however, the documents I saved as a template and have been using since I got the printer always been fine until today. My printer is only about 4mths old. Toner levels are fine (half or more). I turned off, re

What are the good offline LAN video games?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:31 PM PDT

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. now I am looking for the some of the most beautiful good LAN games. I am having LAN party with some of the friend of mine. I am looking to have some of the video game which can I play anytime. Let me know if you are having specific information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Brand new HP DeskJet 3052A e-All-in-One Printer not able to scan anything in Windows 7

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:23 PM PDT

I just got this DeskJet 3052A –All in One Printer about a week ago and never notice any problem in it was an awesome device I am using it for printing but today when I tried to use its scanning feature I got disappointed that it's not working at all I tried everything but it's still not working I know ever thing is fine with the printer (though I am not sure I am just guessing cause I got it brand

Software to adjust Partition Size on Win 7 and Win Server 2008

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 04:23 PM PDT

I am facing some of the problem with some of the machines that we have. Some of the machines are running the Windows 7 in that and the server is running the Windows Server 2008 R2.Initially partition sizes for OS were quite small but I understand now that the newer OS are quite a bit bigger as compared to the old ones. Is there any software out there which would let me to regulate the sizes of par

No servers appear even if Freelancer is connected

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:58 PM PDT

Hello guys can anyone help me out with the freelancer connectivity problem? Actually it was working fine someday ago but from the time the new windows has been installed on the hosting machine as we are connected with the Lan to an internet hosting machine and from that time I am having a problem that the host machine is not able to find any server on the freelancer? Although I am able to connect

Scanned Files Disappear after Scanning with HP Solution Center.

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:51 PM PDT

I hold the same situation as a significant number of others in that checked documents are not in the end of the line organizer and the drop down screen in Solution Center for "scan to" is spotless so the records run over to no place? I DID run the patch-CPE_SCAN_DESTINATION_UPDATE_hpcom_001_003.exe but it tells me "This upgrade makes a point not to support gadget drivers you have on your PC. You m

Critical error during Installing HP PSC 1410 All-in- One Printer

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:47 PM PDT

I have a few times attempted installing HP PSC 1410 on brand new laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. The predominant time, I actually connected to the USB and Windows 7 can't identify a "basic deskjet printer" driver to utilize. The second time, I downloaded the just ready driver from HP for this printer and OS. I handicapped the Norton antivirus, as notified before installation. The third

Getting error message about installing Black Cartridge on HP LaserJet M1522nf

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:45 PM PDT

I have a HP LaserJet M1522nf and am getting an error inform stating "Install black cartridge", granted that I have installed a unique cartridge. I have attempted 3 new cartridges and still get the same failure. I am right now utilizing this printer on a Windows Vista Home Basic operating system. The present cartridge I am attempting is a LD Products CB436A.This has been going on for months and we'

How can I run setup of Medal of Honor airborne on the Intel graphic card?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:42 PM PDT

I am looking to run the installation of Medal of Honor airborne on the computer of mine but as I am trying to do the same I am getting an error message which is saying Video card is not supported. I don't know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Error:"printer not found" while scanning pictures in HP officejet 6500 E710n-z

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:39 PM PDT

Recently I had bought this HP officejet 6500 printer from HP center. I installed the driver for this printer, which I got from this printer. Printer works well but when I tried to scan the file that time it showing some error like "printer not found" I am using window vista. I think there is some problem with window vista but I am not sure. so friend can you solve my problem. Thanks for your sugge

HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless Envelope printing

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:39 PM PDT

I have an old 2750 that had an "envelope" slot in the output tray which is used to take single envelopes. That was convenient. My fresh out of the box new 8500 had no such "space" and it shows up I need to uproot all paper in the tray to put a specific envelope in! That doesn't bode well to me, but I essentially cannot recognize any "single envelope" space at whatever place! Is there a strategy to

Error: "Ink cartridges shorts or damaged" showing while ejecting ink cartridge in HP Photosmart D110 printer

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:38 PM PDT

Now my HP Photosmart D110 printer is showing error. When I am trying to ejecting new ink cartridges it showing some error like: "Ink cartridge(s) shorts or damaged." so I tried new cartridges to solve this error but then also I am getting same error till yet I have used 5 cartridge all the 5 cartridge showing same error. Friends I have that much sense that not all new five cartridges has damaged.

Suggestions for HDMI monitor to PS3

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:37 PM PDT

Hello friend I am in search of a new HDMI monitor to PS3 and I want to buy a new one I hope you guys would be suggesting something to me I want some cheaper one and a nice product which I can afford and would be a good option, I hope you would be suggesting it quickly.

Need HP Officejet 6500 wireless e709n software for windows 7

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:34 PM PDT

in my HP laptop I was using windows vista operating system and I have recently installed windows 7 operating system in my laptop and after that I have installed all the necessary drivers in my laptop except my printer. please tell me from where I can find the drivers and software for my HP Officejet 6500 wireless e709n printer which supports in the windows 7.

HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless scanner unable to scan anything

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:28 PM PDT

Hi guys I have got this HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless brand new heard lot about it , very nice piece but currently I am facing trouble using it . I have connected it to computer with USB not by ant network of wireless and when I try to scan any document it’s just gave me error No Scan Options and directed to Documentation to Troubleshoot now I have looked everywhere but I can&#8217

Should I go for Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:22 PM PDT

Hello friends,
I am having the Compaq Presario CQ50-112eo. The processor is 2 GHz AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-70, memory is 3072 MB DDR2, graphics are from NVIDIA GeForce 8200M as well as 256 out of 1407 MB are devoted to that. The actual OS with which the laptop came with was Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium and Service Pack 1 (32-bit). Due to some reason, I need to reinstall

HP Photosmart D110a copy button not working touchpad

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 03:13 PM PDT

Hello I have recently purchased the HP Photosmart D110a printer sand I have connected to the windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine and I have small issue on mien printer touchpad. When I try to make click on the copy touchpad button it won't copy and other all touchpad buttons are working properly. Now I don't what to do and how to solve the issue. Can anyone suggest o